Sunday, June 7, 2009

Too much television

As I said in my previous post, I was sick for over a week and I stayed home from work for four days. I was too weak to do anything, and I couldn't get too much sleep, so mostly what I did was watch tv. I haven't watched that much tv in a long long time. I thought I might be on the internet more, but I couldn't sit back and maybe fall asleep while I was on the internet, so I stayed on the couch.

We have Comcast, so the On Demand channel got a hefty workout this week. I went through all the South Park episodes they had, and most of the stand-up comedy shows, which weren't as funny as I had hoped (that could have been me being sick, but I ain't watching 'em again). I also watched Talladega Nights, which was absolutely terrible. I love Will Ferrell, but it seems that I only like him when other people write for him, because I loved Stranger Than Fiction and I hated Anchorman. I watched the Man vs. Wild with him as a guest, and that was pretty good. I did not feel bad enough about myself to order episodes of the Facts of Life, even if they were free.

Sarah went out and got some movies for us to watch when she was home. She had a lot of stuff to do this week, so she wasn't home a few nights. She got Blade for us, which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We also watched 1408, which was alright. She got me Role Models to watch by myself, and that was the best of the bunch. Very very funny. We also watch what was left of our DVR shows, which was mainly the Unusuals. It got cancelled, which is a shame. It's like a cross between Homicide:Life On The Street and Barney Miller, with a little bit of NYPD Blue thrown in for good measure. I hate it when they cancel good shows.

My blog is getting more interesting with each post. I am destined for greatness. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment