Saturday, February 28, 2009

NaBloPoMo Part 2

I'm already falling behind here, I see. Take heart, blog cabin fans! I have signed up for NaBloPoMo (that is a pain to type) for March. The theme for the month is giving (up). That's how they wrote it out on the site. I'm going to try to post something everyday, but I don't think I'll be on topic everyday. I am going to try and put give/giving and all its iterations in the title if I can, probably in the form of song lyrics, and then tie that to the actual post. Because I'm clever! Oh yes. I have some topics already planned, I just need to write them down somewhere so I don't forget what they are.

So you can look forward to this or not, but I'm pretty excited about it. I think it will go well, all I have to do is budget my time a lot better than I have. I think I am finally breaking out of the winter doldrums, so it should be easier. And I would like to try and stop ending my blogs with an emoticon. :P

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment