Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NaBloPoMo

I wrote a blog post yesterday that I thought was pretty good, but when I finished it up, I thought that maybe I shouldn't post it. It had to do with my work, and I link to here from my Facebook page, which has my work info on there, and I have co-workers on Facebook. I was going to keep my work anonymous in future posts, but it's too easy to find connections on the web. Not that I'm laboring under the assumption that my blog has eleventy million readers, of course. But I think I made the right decision, even if it was hard to do.

So instead, I will tell you that I joined the National Blog Posting Month site. I mentioned it before; you sign up, and they have a monthly theme, and you submit your blog at the beginning of the month. You don't have to adhere to the theme, but you HAVE to post everyday. They give out prizes in November, which is the actual National Blog Posting Month. I am going to try to do this in March, so you can expect lots of blatherings from me then. Goody!

No comments:

Post a Comment