Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I don't think I will be doing NaBloPoMo in May. I like to write, but writing just makes me go to the computer, from which I have a very hard time extricating myself. I know, I just need some willpower, but they don't sell that at Wal-Mart yet.

Maybe if I just blog once in awhile I will be able to put more thought into it. Sometimes I have planned on what I want to write, but it doesn't come out the way I want, and it's disappointing. I don't think I could totally let this blog go like I have with pasy blogs of mine, I've out too much into it now.

The main reason for not doing NaBloPoMo next month is vacation. We're going to Scranton for our 15th wedding anniversary, and I don't have any kind of mobile internet device to post from the road. I'm sure as hell not going to a library or some such to post a blog while I'm on vacation either.

Quality, not quantity, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment