Friday, April 3, 2009

Nap Required.

My co-worker Liz was able to come in and help me and get her hours for the week, as she had to take an extra day off for family stuff. I left after 6 hours, which hasn't happened in awhile (I left some stuff in the proofbox and oven that Liz is able to take care of). I'm eating my breakfast and then I'm going to bed. Tonight is the middle school dance that Sarah and I are chaperoning, it's a benefit for a local food pantry, so it's for a good cause. I can sleep when I come home tomorrow afternoon. Liz is coming in with me again at 2 am, so that will be good, even though we're going to have to make a lot more stuff tomorrow, and we have less people.

I'm sure none of this makes sense but I just wanted to get my blog in for the day. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment