Sunday, April 19, 2009

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

I am almost always lazing about the house on Sundays, I sleep late and go to bed early and watch a lot of TV or scamper around the internets. But not today! Sort of.

I got out of bed at 6 this morning, after waking up at 1.45 and spending a full 5 minutes wondering if I had to go to work (I didn't, but I did come close to getting up and going because I thought I overslept). I spent a little bit of time splashing in the intertubes before I went to tackle the DVR. After 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, and half of last week's SNL, Sarah came downstairs. We watched the rest of that SNL and then the one from last night (Best of Amy Poehler). Sarah was half watching and half reading a book about Albert Fish. After that, I went outside and cut the grass. It was cool and windy, so it was perfect, because the grass was totally dry. Thank goodness, because it was very high, it's been over a week and we've had a lot of rain since then. I sat on the porch with Frank for awhile before I went back inside.

Cutting the grass with my bad back and bad heel pretty much ruined me for the rest of the day, so I took a nap while Sarah cleaned out her craft room and went through the house looking for yard sale stuff for her Brownies Bingo on Wednesday. When I got up, I made some cheeseburgers for dinner, out on the grill. Frank was not a big help with this. We watched the Unusuals while we had dinner and now Sarah is reading and I am done with my blog for today. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment