Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Almost forgot.

I was getting ready for bed and I realize that I hadn't written anything today, so here's what I did today:

Woke up at 6.30
Took a shower
Ate a fried egg and ring baloney sandwich
Went to the podiatrist (yay, no cavities!)
Came home and started laundry
Took the dog out
Ate 2/3 of a box of Samoas (I was only planning on 1/3, honestly)
Erased iPod and reloaded it, while converting audiobooks in iTunes (no more pressing skip for random book chapters while in shuffle!)
Went to Sarah's work to get Girl Scout deposit
Went to the bank to deposit said Girl Scout deposit
Came home and had lunch (grilled cheese with bacon)
Scooped the cat boxes
Watched the Jesse Stone movie while continuing laundry
Made dinner (Eggs Benedict with asparagus)
Had dinner with Sarah while watching the Big Bang Theory
Cleaned up dishes
Wrote lazy blog entry

Interspersed betwixt all of these things is going on the internets. In today's future, I will be making a PBJ for breakfast, setting up the coffee pot, finishing the laundry, calling my dad, and then doing my bedtime ablutions and going to bed.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously compelling stuff here!

    And I thought ring baloney was a PA thing? It certainly wasn't a Jersey thing so where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tempt me, I'll do this everyday. :)

    Yes, the ring baloney was imported from Pennsylvania,it's made by the John L Martin company. We have a lot of Amish in the area around the store, and lots of Amish women working there. We carry a lot of Amish-type stuff, you might like it if you stopped by sometime!

    ReplyDelete