Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NaBlo Bloggin' PoMo Dude.

Well, this is the end of my first NaBloPoMo. I screwed up towards the beginning, but I did have a post everyday. Since I did screw it up, I'm going to try again in April. Not only for that reason. I like writing, but I'm afraid that if I don't participate in BloMo again, I will not write as much as I would like. I need that kind of discipline; I'm hoping that if I do it for another month I'll get into the habit. There are things I would like to write about in more detail, like taking care of my grndfather. When I was younger I planned on writing a book about that, but I still have not gotten around to it. If I do it in the blog, I can collect all those posts and go to lulu.com and make it myself. Much like I can make my own CD of songs I wrote when I was young. Computers are awesome!

I had some trouble expressing what I was thinking in my blog. Perhaps with more practice, that will come easier. I certainly hope so!

So you've got me for another month. Ha ha on you! It's nice to know that I have a couple of readers, even if I can't figure out how Sitemeter works. Oh well. :P

And to those readers, if you can figure out what I am paraphrasing in the title of this post, you will win the intertubes! Srsly! It's pretty obscure, but I'll give you a hint: it's a song title.

One last thing: I thought better of making tomorrow's post into an April Fool's joke. I think it just would have aggravated all both of you. See you in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment