Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I gave my love a chicken that had no bones.

I like chicken, especially with no bones, but that's besides the point this time. I do like chicken wings a lot, especially the ones at the Anchor Bar, they were the best ones I ever had. Still.

I had a long day at work today because no one was there yesterday, and I am off tomorrow. My job is not just 9 to 5 and finish whatever you didn't finish today, tomorrow. My job is you work till you're done, and if you're not there the next day, you do some of that work too (I promise I'll give you the lowdown on my job, which I'm sure you're clamoring for at this point). So I was there late, and I had to stop at the bank after work, so I am very late getting home. I need to finish shoveling the driveway, if my back (and my fat ass) will allow me. I have to pick up Sarah at work at 5, as we are watching our niece and nephew tonight. Their mom and dad are going up to Wilmington to see Ani DiFranco, so yay for them! We saw her many years ago in Buffalo with my cousin. I didn't know her music at all but she was great in concert, it was just her and a drummer.

So it should be an extremely long day for me today, I don't think I will be able to take a nap before we go over there. All this is a roundabout way of saying that there will be no actual content today, since I won't have time to write anything tonight, and I don't want to screw up BloMo just yet. I will have no excuse tomorrow, since I am off, and I have already spilled the beans about that.

You can let me know in the comments if you know what movie the title came from, and I will grant you 5 points. You can also tell me if my post of March 1 about Sarah and I meeting blah blah blah was too long. I have a lot more planned that will probably be long like that, and I know how attention spans are these days. I hope to hear from someone besides Monica! Not that I don't want to hear from you Monica, please comment away!

There should be a smiley face here instead of this sentence, but I said I wouldn't do that, so I won't. It seems wrong somehow, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Animal House, though I must admit the assistance of Google and imdb.com.

    By the way, I enjoyed the story of how you and Sarah met. I'd never heard any details beyond you both knew a bunch of the same people. Good luck with the rest of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I get for being a slacker on reading, no points for me!

    ReplyDelete