Saturday, March 7, 2009

Watchmen > Dark Knight

Yeah, I said it. The only good thing about The Dark Knight for me was Heath Ledger as the Joker. How many people can make Jack Nicholson look like a piker? Watchmen was fabulous, if you're a fan of the book, I think you will love it. It also has something for everyone who isn't a fan. I just got back from the theater and looked at the book again, it's amazing how close it is. Did you know I was a geek? You do now!

You know what sucks? When you're working your ass off and people are standing around talking and are ignoring the fact that you're trying to get by them so you can do your work, while you're at work! Isn't that why it's called work? And something else is when people put their stuff on top of your stuff and you have to move it everyday to get to your stuff, because the people are too lazy to walk a few extra steps to where their stuff should be. Does that make sense? Well, not to the people who put their stuff on top of my stuff!

No substance today, it's time for bed. Moratorium on concluding emoticons is now over. Good night. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment