Wednesday, March 25, 2009

International Waffle Day!

Wednesday is my usual day off during the week (the store is closed on Sunday). I usually have all these elaborate plans of things I would like to get done on Wednesdays, but they almost never happen. Maybe because my sleep schedule is interrupted. Since I don't have to work on Wednesday, I stay up later on Tuesday nights to spend time with Sarah, and I sleep later on Wednesday mornings. I really don't want to get up at 1 am if I don't have to go to work, you know? I could get up earlier on Wednesday morning, but that doesn't work either, sleeping in is too much fun. I know, whine whine whine.

I did get some stuff done today. Today is International Waffle Day and Pecan Day, so we celebrated both holidays by having pecan waffles for breakfast (I had to go to the store beforehand, because I didn't have enough flour or pecans for said waffles). We are going to have the leftover waffles for dinner as Chicken and Waffles, which is cooking right now. I am also in the process of doing some laundry and clearing out the DVR (which is hard work, let me tell you). My leg is really bothering me today, and I will tell you about that sometime. But right now, I'm going to celebrate International Waffle Day by waffling just a bit more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment