Friday, November 20, 2009

Another post about work

Since this is the busiest month of the year at work (which I believe I have mentioned ad nauseum), this is getting to be a bit difficult coming up with something everyday. Next week will be even worse, look forward to it!

I have been pretty tired lately, and I think I know why. Besides getting up at 12.30 on work days, and going to sleep around 7 each night, and having sleep apnea and a CPAP, I think lack of singing is a problem. I worked by myself for a very long time, I was usually there alone for more than half the day. But this year I finally got some help, I pick up my co-worker every day, and she does a lot of stuff that I usually do, so I can do more bread and rolls. It really is a big help, because usually I have to bring my own help from home, and then it's only on holidays (that would be Sarah).

When I was by myself, I had my music up loud and I would sing along loudly, without worrying about people hearing me. Now, I can't do that anymore. I do have music on, but I have to turn it down, because I can't hear my co-worker talking if it's too loud (and she enjoys talking). That means no singing too, because I feel weird about that. I also had to make a non-cursing playlist on the iPod, because she is Amish and I have a little respect, I guess. So like Butthead says, you gotta have stuff that sucks in order to have stuff that's cool. I am looking forward to the Saturday after Thanksgiving, which is the next time I'll be by myself at work. Let the cursing resound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment