Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oy.

The last month or so did not prepare me for yesterday. I made less than I did last year, and they cleaned me out. And they didn't start getting orders in until late last week, and I have a lot more orders for tomorrow than I did last year. Today I made 99 dozen dinner rolls altogether. I forgot to mention yesterday that the dinner rolls are all rolled by hand, two at a time. So it takes awhile (it's just me doing them). I had help today, Sarah came in and set everything up for me (thanks sweetie!) and my co-worker picked up the fruit danish and quick breads. That turned a 14 hour day into a 12 hour day. Every little bit helps!

I am all showered already and I'm going to make my breakfast and set up the coffee maker. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment