Sunday, November 22, 2009

Here We Go!

Today was a busy day for me, I went to the store this morning to finish my Thanksgiving shopping (which is unfortunately not finished). Then I cooked some stuff for the next three days, which included a meatloaf, goulash, and some gravy and mashed potatoes (the box kind, but I won't cheat on Thursday). Sarah is having a Thanksgiving lunch at work tomorrow, and she ordered a pumpkin and apple pie from my work. I don't like our pie crust, so I made those myself today too. Usually during Thanksgiving week, I eat a lot of sandwiches at work. Not this year, dammit.

Sarah was going to come in to work and help me tonight, but she is out this afternoon and I didn't want to go in too early, so I told her to stay home tonight. She will come tomorrow and Tuesday night though. She saves me a lot of time when she does that. :)

I have to go take a shower and take care of the animals while the food is cooling, then I'll pack it all up before bed. I have to hurry, because I'm getting up at 11 or so. There will be truncated blogs the next few days, probably about work. I know all both of you are on the edge of your seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment