Monday, November 23, 2009

A Quick Blog (While He's Awake)

This week at work, the top selling item I make is dinner rolls. I make four kinds, white, wheat, pumpkin, and sweet potato. Today I made 28 dozen altogether, but there were no orders. I have a few tomorrow, and many more on Wednesday. Both Tuesday and Wednesday we get a LOT of walk-in sales for dinner rolls. I will most likely make over 100 dozen on Wednesday. I will be going to sleep soon, and I'm getting up at 8.15 to eat, and I should be back at work by 10 (I got home about 90 minutes ago).

I picked up my co-worker last night and I needed to stop at the gas station before work. It's one of those big ones with the huge parking lots, and it was swarming with Amish ruffians when we got there (with their buggies). One of them leaned over and tried to touch the car while I drove past, which is an idiotic thing to do. Unfortunately, the Amish stop going to school after 8th grade, and I didn't learn common sense till 9th grade, so maybe that's it. I like the word ruffians, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment