Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Day Last

Hooray! I made it. It ended up being mostly about my job, but a man is defined by his work, right? Unfortunately, as I have detailed, this blog felt a little bit like work. I had some topics that I wanted to write about but never got to. I'm not sure why; perhaps if I spend a lot of time a few days a month, it will be easier than a little bit every day. I am going to try and enjoy this whole month, besides Christmas it is my 40th birthday, and it will be busy at work, but not as busy as last week. In case you're wondering, I have no problem turning 40, life begins at 40 and all that. I embrace it.

So you won't be seeing me for awhile, writing anyway. Maybe I'll be moved enough to write something at some point, but it certainly won't be everyday. If I win a prize I'll let you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment