Sunday, November 1, 2009

Grand Re-Opening

Hello, welcome to my blog, if you're coming from the NaBloPoMo Randomizer. It is mainly a personal blog, so you will read all about stuff that happens to me and stuff that I like or don't like.

If you have already read my blog, you may have learned the following things about me:

-I love my wife. :)
-I love my job (being a baker), but I did not always love my job.
-I love to eat.
-I love adverbs.
-I love my pets (7 cats and a dog), but they can be infuriating. Right this minute my cat DD is really invading my personal space. :P
-I love emoticons. :D
-I hate paperboys. :(
-I don't update my blog much anymore, unless there's cash on the line.

For those of you who don't know, November is National Blog Posting Month. If you go to nablopomo.com and register today, and you post a blog every day this month, you could win something. I don't know what the something is, I have not checked yet. I'm not in it for that; I do enjoy writing here but I need an excuse to do it, so thanks to nablopomo.com for that.

I must warn you, I do tend to get a little long-winded. I'm not much of an editor yet. But since November is my busiest month of the year, there will probably be a lot of short entries, so don't get too discouraged. After the month is over, if I make it, I will most likely drop off to 2 posts a month again, but who knows. I like Christmas a lot, so maybe I'll talk about that.

If you like or don't like what you read here, please leave me a comment. I think getting comments from strangers would be pretty neat, but I haven't gotten any yet. And lastly, if you are a nablopomo blogger, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment