Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All done

I'm home from work now. We went in at 7 last night and left around 9 this morning. Sarah came in and helped again, and we had to run some errands after work. I am surprisingly not tired, I don't know why. I didn't have any real tired stretches at work either, although I did at one point think that I saw a bird overhead. My knee also started to give out at around 7, probably from carting around my fat ass for so long. But the busiest day of the year is now over, yay!

I looked at what we sold yesterday and was a bit disappointed in the amounts, but my co-worker told me to check last year's sales, and sure enough, we sold more this year. Last year we totally sold out of dinner rolls, and we also had more dinner roll orders this year, so I made more than I did last year, 126 dozen in all. I also made 77 loaves of bread and quite a lot of danish, I'm hoping people will pick those up for breakfast tomorrow (they certainly did last year, although the danish numbers have been down lately). In case you don't know, the dinner rolls are all made by me, and I have to roll them into a round shape, 2 rolls at a time, which is why it takes so long. Plus we don't have that much oven space to work with, and my co-worker is also using the ovens to make pies, of which she did about 300 today, again by herself.

Now I am going to clean up the house a bit, since I haven't done that in awhile.My sister and her husband will be here Friday, and we are going to my work so she can check out the gluten free stuff we have, so then I'll find out how much we sold. My fingers are crossed for another sellout.

No comments:

Post a Comment