Thursday, November 18, 2010

Boo!

Here are some excellent step-by-step ways to scare me at work. All methods assume that I am in the building by myself (most days until 5 am):

1.Enter the building way before your scheduled time.
2.Jingle your keys without me seeing you.
3.Come around the corner into the bakery and say, "Hi! I didn't want to scare you, so I jingled my keys."

1.The night before, leave the 18 wheeler in the dock with the overhead door open and the metal plate in that connects the truck to the floor of the dock. Pray that I don't notice this.
2.Wait until I am in the freezer with the fans off, so I can hear.
3.Get in the truck and pull it away from the dock so the metal plate falls to the ground with a large crash, making me rush out of the freezer with fogged up glasses so I can only see the overhead door open.

1.Sneak into the building a few minutes before you're scheduled, when no one else but me is there.
2.Sneak into the bakery area.
3.WHISPER my name from across the bakery while my back is turned to you.

This last one is the most effective, that happened many years ago. The first one happens a few times a year. The second one happened this morning. Luckily I had gone to the bathroom right before I went to the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment