Monday, November 22, 2010

Animals I have seen in the road on my way to work

Dogs.
Cats.
Endlessly multiplying rabbits.
Chickens/roosters/hens (only they know the difference).
Skunks.
Possums.
Hedgehogs.
Mice.
Humans.
Frogs/toads.
Snakes (why did it have to be snakes?)
Ducks.
Raccoons.
Foxes.
Horses (3 times, the first 2 times it was one horse, the last time was about 10 galloping alongside the road).

New addition from this morning: cows. Not one, but seven. They were all in the road and didn't move when I pulled up, so I had to stop. They stared at me like I had four stomachs* but didn't move until I laid on the horn (I was hesitant to do that, as it was midnight, but I had to get to work). DE law states that the owners of said cows or horses are not liable for any damage the animals cause if they manage to escape. That sucks.

*Terrible, terrible joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment