Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back to Facebook.

Earlier this year I decided that I needed to get off Facebook, because it was taking up a lot of time (I have no willpower when it comes to the internet). I managed to stay off for awhile, but I missed seeing what some of my friends and my family were up to, so I signed up again, under an alias. I used an alias because I didn't need the amount of friends I had the first time, so no one would be able to find me under an alias. No one figured it out.

Today, I decided to change back to my real name. Why? I'm not sure. The decision to leave Facebook and rejoin under a psuedonym were contemplated for awhile, this was a spur of the moment decision. I already got back one friend that I'm really happy about, so I think it's a good idea. We'll see if it reverts back to a massive timewaster. I vote yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment